viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2014

WELL TELL YOU LORD" ... ..in A CULT


Vicente Santamaría Market

"But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name, WHOM I HAVE SENT NOT TALK, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die"  .  (Deuteronomy 18: 20)
 Beloved Church:  Sunday worship in I was in the back, praising God with her ​​eyes closed when the pastor's wife, who was also called "pastor" (incredibly, she pastors a congregation independent of her husband in another city), I called into the microphone with my name in front of three hundred people attending, saying in Speaker:  . "That tells you Lord ..."  And then God by the mouth of her allegedly telling me my hardness of heart and rebelliousness me had brought economic trials and tribulations he suffered in that time, sin in me and for not bearing fruit, that I regret and a lesson to all the congregation. Imagine, then I deeply enjoyed praising God and even danced with joy and was shocked, stunned, frozen and confused with that slap and cold shower just received with public humiliation. I did not understand, that is not understood at the time the reasons for the pastor's wife. With my face toward the earth, in silence, I endured the alleged prophecy of stoning at the end of his tirade, raised my voice high just to say, "My God you know me, you know my heart and my thoughts, I have followed with sincerity and faith, I do not understand these words. " But most surprising was that the end of the service, the same woman, after preaching, and I made ​​another prayer again "prophesy" calling my name, and supposedly God told the opposite of the above prophecy me! I said very loved having great purposes, etc. At this time, I was more confused, not knowing which of the two contradictory prophecies were true, or if none was true, but the preacher regretted having publicly humiliated and tried to compose his sin.  "Son of man, prophesy against (bad or false) shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to the shepherds, Thus saith the Lord: !! Woe to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! Did not the shepherds feed the flocks? You eat the fat and clothe yourselves with the wool; you slaughter the fat, but do not feed the sheep. You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick; you have not bound up the injured have not returned the strays, not sought the lost, but you have ruled them harshly and violently. They wander for lack of a shepherd, and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered "  (Ezekiel 34: 2-5) (Read entire chapter 34) 
Meditating on the event, back to my house, I remembered that several weeks ago the same pastor's wife had publicly constrained us to several church members to establish  a "pact"  to give a fixed weekly or monthly sum, besides tithes and offerings to support the weekly television program. At weeks committing myself publicly, my financial situation completely changed and became impossible for me to continue to meet the fixed pay TV short, which caused several scolding without giving names, until I threw the supposed "prophecy" explaining the reason as not regularly attending the three required weekly fasts or reduction of tithes required by law and also accounted for the marked envelopes. Since then, I do not know how I could go congregándome there, as the marginalization of "caisson" became unbearable, to the point that a few days later I made ​​early to bring the teaching on the radio program of the five in the morning, for which effort is not up at four, but the preparation of the message and when I'm in the cockpit ready to start, we introduced a pastor from another of their churches, who took away the microphone saying there was a change and orders Shepherd main was he who had to give teaching, which obeyed giving glory to God. 
These are just two examples of details that must support a brother who becomes uncomfortable or threatening to the mismanagement of a church, for having denounced by these writings as  having an idolatrous cult of the founder of the mission , who is called "Dad"  or  "our father" , as well as the  enthronement  of members "collaborators" or "server" ( the clergy  of that church, discriminated as superior or special class and are considered true members, above the common people) who  only care allowed to take the sacrament once a year  and only after  "confessing" their sins to the pastor and the founder, in the style of Roman Catholicism, in long rows on duty to make and receive permission from the pastor to receive the sacrament .
Leaders tend to subdue and intimidate its members and non-members, based on prophecies that only receive them in continuous intimate conversation with God, who  speaks to the ears of these leaders everything that happens in the lives of others  and their plans reward or punishment for them.
With a "Thus saith the LORD will" get to shake his subordinates, whether from fear or excitement.  putting Being a terrible sin in God's mouth which hath not spoken, posing as God . God have mercy on those who commit the unpardonable sin.  they have departed the great church of all contact, relationship or fellowship with other Christian churches in our city , giving an explanation of all " churches are devils and  only theirs is the true " and say that Christian churches accuse them of having "spirits of divination" .
The truth is that after every service, every week, all the congregation runs to the edge of the platform or pulpit,  for the Prophet leader vaticine their future  or tell the reason for their distress and demonic liberte captivities or receive the refreshment of a word of hope for a better tomorrow as a gift of God through the prophet  (many changed the practice of "read lucky" with the witch, for listening to the pastor-prophet.)  They have formed a school of prophets, the style of them, who sometimes call ahead to describe a vision or a dream they had,  prior authorization or filter chief prophet (because no one can prophesy without permission of the pastor, sole authority to interpret dreams, visions or prophecies, as also only authorized to issue new dogmas and doctrines) . "LORD said to me: The prophets prophesy lies in my name; NOT SENT OR LES MANDÉ OR SPOKE LES;VISION LIAR, Divination, VANITY AND CHEATING YOUR HEART prophesy. Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall be in this land; WITH SWORD AND HUNGRY THESE PROPHETS WILL BE CONSUMED " (Jeremiah 14: 14) 
Of course, the preaching and teaching  are generally accusations and threats to poor sheep  that never reach the required holiness (the pastor) or the pleasure of God that do have monopolized owners pastors the congregation, despite requiring come the three weekly fasting two separate cults, as well as all-night vigils every month religiously give tithes and offerings in dishes that go  twice a cult , dressed in  uniform  imposed by owners pastors (skirt almost ankles and double shirt men long sleeve, shield and embroidered logo). 
Thus, in a typical cult no longer accusing finger of ladones, tracaleros sinners and faithful members of the church, who never feel sufficiently pleasing to God or saved and must submit to a regime of harsh treatment and servitude leaders , by many religious works to be approved and promoted by these who  boast  . their many works and his apparent holiness  "Which say, Stand by thyself, DO NOT APPROACH ME, BECAUSE I AM MORE HOLY THAN YOU ; These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burns all the day "  (Isaiah 65: 5). In turn, the leaders say that "God is looking for hardworking and faithful, to entrust the positions or ministries"  (God does not seek God chooses, appoints and sends) course by telling the exclusive heard these absolutist leaders (Nikolaítas ), owners of souls (the "angel of the church", as they like to call themselves).  Rather than preaching Christ, they preach "their" organization or mission or themselves .   ¿Given a seer continually throwing prophecies, saying " thus saith the Lord "and not as a sword, but as a machine gun, who oppose or resist?  Christ Church is one body, His Body, but ....
WHO CONTROLS THOSE absolutist CHURCH OR MISSION AND SOULS "OWNERS" NOT SUBJECT TO ANYONE?  when a brother is forced to leave a congregation, not only remains plight of sheep without a shepherd (human shepherd) but They are not you remembered (also humanly all his years there, his loves, tithes and offerings given. was not wearing even a square meter of a temple to help build (humanly speaking), so how relevant these experiences is Word that says "Our treasure is in heaven" (Matthew 6: 19-21). 
"Thus saith the Lord: !! Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people but preserve your own? And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and giving life to those who should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies? Therefore thus saith the Lord: Behold, I am against your magic charms with which you hunt the souls to flight; I will deliver them out of your hands, and release him to fly like birds you hunt the souls that ye flying. I will tear off your veils and save my people from your hands, and they will no longer fall prey to your hand; and ye shall know that I am Jehovah. Because with LIES THE HEART JUST, TO WHICH I have not made ​​sad, and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him thus no longer see VISION VAIN, or practice divination; I will deliver my people from your hands, and know that I am the Lord " (Ezekiel 13: 18).
 God continue to bless you.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario