lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

OFFERINGS FOR THE POOR DO IF ...... TITHES FOR PASTORS? IS A LIE


giveUpon entering an evangelical church, one of the issues is more predicates tithing.In this article we address this issue in light of the teachings
of Jesus and the apostles to verify whether it is correct or not require tithing.
Examining all the teachings of Christ and the apostles in the New Testament we can see that there is no command about tithing. In the New Testament, tithing no longer exists, like other commandments of the Old Testament, such as keeping the Sabbath, not eating certain foods, and offer burnt offerings.
Are we saying then that we have to share what we have? Instead, what we find in the New Testament, are the commandments
and examples that teach us how to give. In the New Testament, Jesus and the apostles teach us again and again that we must share our goods
and give what we have.
In this treatise we show then these teachings to answer the questions: For whom and for what purpose are these offerings? and how much
it demands? So can you assess if your church is teaching the right thing or not. But mainly personal question you should ask is: Am
I doing what Christ commands me to do with my property or do only what my pastor says?
WHAT JESUS ​​TAUGHT started with what he taught our Lord Jesus ... " One of the leaders asked Jesus I Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life? Jesus answered him, 'Why do you call me good? Well there is only One God. You know the commandments: Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not bear false witness against anyone, and honor your father and mother. The man said: All this I observed from my youth. On hearing this, Jesus said to him - I still lack one thing - Sell everything you have and give to the poor. So you will have treasure in heaven.Then come and follow me. But when he heard this he became very sad because he was very rich. "  Luke 18: 18-23.Noten whom Christ commanded that the young should offer a sacrifice: the poor. What Christ asked this rich man? Did ofrendara asked him the tenth of his property to him or his disciples? Did Christ asked a special offering for Himself? As we can see, in all its teachings, Christ on occasion he asked an offering or tithe to Him. How then can we give an offering to Christ? Allow this passage clarifies the question ... Christ said: -  "When the Son of Man come surrounded with splendor and all his angels, will sit on his glorious throne. People from all nations gathered before Him, and He will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. And the King will say to those on his right, come you who are blessed by my Father; Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink; I was a stranger and you welcomed me. I was without clothes, and you gave it to me; I was sick and you visited me; I was in prison and came to see me. Then the righteous will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and gave you food? Or when did we see you thirsty and give you drink? Or when did we see you a stranger and invite you accommodation, or naked and gave you the? , Or when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you? The King will reply, I tell you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did it to Me. Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels, for I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you took me not in; naked, and you did not clothe me; sick and in prison, and ye visited me. " Then shall they also answer him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister unto thee? "Then answer them," Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do one of these, ye did it not to me. "They go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life, "  Matthew 25: 31-40 As we can see. give to the poor is like giving directly to our Lord THEN HOW SHOULD WE GIVE THE POOR? " Do not do your good works before men to be seen of them. If they do so, their father who is in heaven will not give them any awards. For that when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right is doing. Do it in secret. And your Father who sees what you do in secret, will reward you "Matthew 6: 1-4.. In many churches the pastors demanding tithes have well controlled so that everyone knows who is decimating and who is not. As Christ taught that no one should know that you have given neither the pastor nor anyone .. Do it in secret ...
to 1







THEN HOW WE GIVE? "Fear not my flock; You are few, but the Father in His goodness has decided to give you the kingdom. Sell ​​your possessions, and give to the needy; procúrense not old bags, make endless wealth in heaven, where no thief can come nor moth destroy. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. "  Luke 12: 32-34. As we can see, following Jesus costs us much more than just a tenth of our income. If there is still doubt this, Christ also said:  - "If someone sues you and you want to take your shirt, let him have your cloak also carry. If you are forced to carry cargo one mile, carry it two. To anyone who asks you for something, Give it; and do not turn your back on you borrow. I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. So you may be children of your Father who is in heaven ... "Matthew 5: 40-42 and 44-45. Here we see that following Jesus can cost us everything, even our lives in the hands of our enemies. CONTINUED HOW JESUS ​​APOSTLES? "All the believers were many thought and felt the same way.None said that his things were only theirs, but they were all ... ... There was not any among them, because those who had land and houses, sold them, and money became available to the apostles for distribution among all, according to needs of each "Acts 4: 32-34. ? Could it be that the apostles took advantage of these offerings  "One day Peter and John went to the temple for prayer at three in the afternoon. There in the temple, was a paralyzed man from birth, which took all day and put it next to the gate called Beautiful, to ask alms from those who entered. When the paralytic saw Peter and John, who were about to enter the temple, he asked for alms. They looked at him intently, and Peter said: - Look at us. The man paid attention, believing they were going to give something. But Peter said - I have no silver or gold, but what I have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk "Acts 3: 1-6.. Notice that Peter and John, despite being the main apostles, had not a penny this time. WHO THEN advantage (RECEIVING) THESE OFFERINGS? " At that time the number of believers would increase, Greek-speaking began to complain about the Hebrew-speaking, saying that the Greek widows were not well attended in the daily distribution of aid . " Acts 6: 1.Note that there was a daily distribution to help widows. PAUL AND OFFERINGS. now let's examine what the Apostle Paul taught about it. "But now I go unto Jerusalem, to bring relief to those brothers. For Macedonia and Achaia voluntarily decided to collect money and send it to the poor saints in Jerusalem. They decided voluntarily and did well, because as Jewish believers have shared their spiritual goods with non-Jews, they, in turn, should assist with their material goods to Jewish believers. So, when I finish this matter and they delivered the collection, I will go to Spain, and incidentally will visit "Romans 15. 25-18. Notice verse 26, for whom was this offering: Poor Brothers. We also see that it was voluntary. " As far as the collection for the holy people, do it according to the instructions I gave to the churches in the province of Galatia. Sunday, each one of you should set aside some, what he has won, and should save it for when I come no collections will have to be made. When you arrive, I will give letters of recommendation to people that you have chosen, and to Jerusalem to send with your collection "I Corinthians 16: 1-3.. Although many pastors use this passage to justify asking tithes and offerings for their own economic purposes, notice in verse 1, which is the same offering that Paul mentions in Romans 14, which was for the poor in Jerusalem.













Later in II Corinthians Paul speaks about the same offering.  "Now, within your means, terminad what you had begun, and with the same layout terminadlo you showed in the beginning when you decided to do. Because if someone really wants to give something, God will accept the offering that he made ​​of their ability. God does not ask what you do not have. It is not that by helping others you need to come over. It is rather that equality. Now you have what they are lacking, and another time they will have what I miss you, and thus be equal. In addition, the churches chose to travel with us and help in this work of charity that we are paying to honor the Lord and proof of our desire to help. "  II Corinthians 8: 11-15, 19
Again we see that it was a labor of love. " Because when wearing this assistance to our brothers, we are not only what they need, but the move to give God thank you very much . "II Corinthians 9:12
Did Paul was picking up something for himself ? We see that all the exhortation which Paul gives in these books have to do with this labor of love and not as corrupt pastors today misunderstand to justify their own economic interests and greed.
Yet Paul did not pick up anything for him same. If there is still doubt about it see what he says about the matter ... " Now, brothers, I entrust to God and the message of His love. He has power to make them grow spiritually and give them everything that has promised his holy people. I did not want for myself neither money nor clothes anyone; on the contrary, well you who I worked with my own hands to get what is necessary to me and those who were with me know. I have always taught that should work well and help those in need, remembering the words the Lord Jesus: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive. ' "Acts 20: 33-35
How many pastors today can say with the Apostle Paul .. did not want for myself neither money nor clothes anyone ..?How many pastors today can say with the Apostle Paul .. " My reward is pleased to announce the Gospel without pay; ie without asserting my right to live my work in proclaiming the gospel. "  I Corinthians 9:18?
here Paul himself testified that he did not charge me to proclaim the gospel. What a contrast to what you hear today in the messages of the pastors
who preach and then ask for a gift! Of these pastors who take the things of God as a source of profit Paul also spoke ... "... of corrupt minds and destitute men of truth, who suppose that godliness (our faith) as a source of profit. From such withdraw "I Tim.
6:. 5
In short, those who want to follow the example of Christ and the apostles, if they are in churches so they take the things of God as a source of profit,
they have to get away from them to be willing to give more than a tenth of those who really need it. So I encourage you to seek out
leaders who really are preaching the message Jesus and the Apostles preached about helping the needy. " Wherefore come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, and touch not the unclean; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty "II Corinthians 6: 17-18. 
If you want to study more about how the apostles lived and how their ministries supported here are some quotes to consider: I Corinthians 12: 16-17; II
Corinthians 6: 3-13; I Thessalonians 2: 5-10; I Tesalonicenses4: 10-12; II Thessalonians 3: 6-12; Acts 18: 1-4.
Tithing "was" the law (Mt.23: 23). "According to the law" (Heb.7: 5).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario